Tuesday 2 August 2016

SALA exhibition

It's August here in Adelaide and that means it's time for the South Australian Living Artists (SALA) Festival.

My new exhibition 'The Tourists' will be open every Saturday and Sunday in August from 11am to 5pm.

The exhibition features my new still life, landscape and narrative paintings. These works will be displayed alongside artwork by my late father, Peter Chaplin. The aim is to show how my father's work has influenced my approach to painting.

Please note: my studio is located upstairs (there is no wheelchair access) and entry is via the garage.

Top left: 'Man with binoculars' by Trent Chaplin. Top right: 'Maldon Hotel' by Peter Chaplin.
Bottom left: 'San Gimignano' by Peter Chaplin. Bottom right: 'Thermos, travel cups and suitcase' by Trent Chaplin.